Shell Spirax S4 CX 10
High Performance Off-Highway Transmission and Hydraulic Oil for Many Applications
Shell Spirax S4 CX 10 is designed to provide operators with trouble free operation and maximum reliability for the lifetime of the equipment. Spirax S4 CX meets the demanding requirements of modern transmission, final drive, oil immersed brake and hydraulic systems fitted to heavy-duty off highway.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Frictional performance and material compatibility. Highly consistent and reliable friction performance when used with the advanced metallic and non-metallic materials found in modern systems. Minimal clutch slippage, smooth and quiet brake operation, and trouble-free transmission operation.
- Anti-wear protection. The shear-stable SAE 30 viscosity grade is free from viscosity index (VI) improvers and thickeners and give the best protection of heavily loaded components.
- Low temperature characteristics. Formulated to meet low temperature viscosity and fluidity requirements, providing superior protection during start-up and low operating temperature conditions.
- Optimum mechanical performance and long oil life. Wide-ranging protection for critical components, such as bronze friction discs in powershift transmissions and gears in final drives and differential units.
- Vickers 35V25 hydraulic pump test. Excellent performance in this demanding test.
- Oxidation stability. Contains inhibitors to control oxidation and deposit formation. Protects both ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosion. Suppresses foaming with improved flow properties at low temperatures enhances efficiency.